Browse Article by Topicspoll visual reports
Related Forum Questions
- Unable to download submissions from form which has approx 200k data
- Unable to create visual report for checkboxes
- Visual Reports and Textbox field
- Calculate totals after submission
- Visual reports: Graph is not displaying when the size of the graph is expanded
- How can I create a poll for people to rank the top 10 teams?
- Visual Reports builder throws an error
- Visual reports - Live data
- How do I post viewers poll results to a live website?
- Why can I only chose one filter in my report?
How to make a poll using JotFormAdded: December 9, 2015
When creating polling forms, it is nice for users to be able to see the overall results after they have completed their submissions. There a few different ways this can be displayed, all of which consist of showing a report in the thank you page.
First, you will need to create your form. I will use our Holiday Plans polling form:
When you have finished creating your report, click the "Share" button in the report builder and copy the URL of the report:
Next, go back to editing your form:
Then click on the "Thank You" page button to bring up the thank you page settings and click on "Redirect To Page":
Paste the link to the report that was copied earlier into the text box, then, click apply:
This will change your forms thank you page URL to that of the visual report, allowing the people filling out the form to see the results. Try it for yourself: