Browse Article by Topicspoll visual reports
Related Forum Questions
- how to pull out the visual reports after someone has submitted a form
- How to automatically color the cells in Spreadsheet based on values?
- How do I get results in a report for the "asmSelect" widget?
- how to view the visual reports after someone submitted?
- JotPoll result is not loading
- Visual Reports Not Displaying
- How to display the total of persons responded to my form in visual Reports?
- Creating online poll with results upon a form submission
- I need assistance in getting visual reports
- Unable to download submissions from form which has approx 200k data
How to make a poll using JotFormAdded: December 9, 2015
When creating polling forms, it is nice for users to be able to see the overall results after they have completed their submissions. There a few different ways this can be displayed, all of which consist of showing a report in the thank you page.
First, you will need to create your form. I will use our Holiday Plans polling form:
When you have finished creating your report, click the "Share" button in the report builder and copy the URL of the report:
Next, go back to editing your form:
Then click on the "Thank You" page button to bring up the thank you page settings and click on "Redirect To Page":
Paste the link to the report that was copied earlier into the text box, then, click apply:
This will change your forms thank you page URL to that of the visual report, allowing the people filling out the form to see the results. Try it for yourself: