Browse Article by Topicsincomplete payment incomplete paypal paypal incomplete payment paypal incomplete
- PayPal Forms
- How to Set up Paypal Along with Other Payment Options
- How to view incomplete payments
- How to Update the Multiple Payment Form
- Setting Up Your First Order Form
- How to setup a recurring payment option
- Difference Between PayPal & PayPal Pro
- How to Strip Payment Labels and Separate Payment Info on Email Alerts
- How to Pass a Form's Calculated Value to another Form's Payment Total Field?
- Paypal Incomplete Payments FAQ
Related Forum Questions
- Hi. Is it possible to view incomplete form submitions?
- Incomplete Values message
- After submitting form "Incomplete values" box pops up
- PayPal: How do I set a custom field in the new payment wizard?
- PayPal Payments not working
- Can we show a signature after a PayPal payment?
- Form stuck on "please wait" message
- Why my Paypal Pro API is not working?
- I created a form, but it's not accepting payments...
- Why I have received a refund?
How to Setup Incomplete Payment Notification E-MailLast Update: April 30, 2016
Incomplete Payment is triggered when a person submitting to your form didn't send or settle the payment after redirected to the Payment gateway, for example, Paypal Payment Page.
Being informed of an incomplete payment is very important so you'd know who declined to pay. And so, we've added the option to Send Incomplete Payment Email
How to setup Incomplete Payment Notification Email? Please follow the steps below:
1. Edit your Paypal Payment Form.
2. Click on the Paypal Payment Field and click "Settings"
3. Click "Show Properties" options from the context menu:
4. In "Pending Payment E-mail" section, select "Notification Only"
Notifiers Only - Only Email Notifications are sent
5. Don't forget to save your form's entire changes.
Note: These email alerts are not instant. It should take somewhere between 30 minutes to 1 hour to be emailed, the delay is here to let customers finish their transactions and also it is a time buffer for the PayPal IPN to come through.
You may also consider checking the following articles for incomplete payments:
Got questions? Please send your comments below!