Browse Article by Topicsincomplete payment incomplete paypal paypal incomplete payment paypal incomplete
- PayPal Forms
- How to Set up Paypal Along with Other Payment Options
- How to view incomplete payments
- How to Update the Multiple Payment Form
- Setting Up Your First Order Form
- How to Setup a Recurring Payment Option
- Difference Between PayPal & PayPal Pro
- How to Strip Payment Labels and Separate Payment Info on Email Alerts
- How to Pass a Form's Calculated Value to another Form's Payment Total Field?
- Paypal Incomplete Payments FAQ
Related Forum Questions
- PayPal error
- "Incomplete Values" error when using radio button
- Upgrade process with Paypal not work
- Change Payment Form From Paypal to Pro?
- Can I set a user defined amount for Paypal?
- Do I have to offer PayPal?
- How do I stop every submission from forwarding to PayPal if a user doesn't select that option?
- Payment is successful on Paypal but submission is still in "Incomplete Payments" folder.
- Subscription form tied to paypal for magazine website
- Why the PayPal button does not appear on my form?
How to Setup Incomplete Payment Notification E-MailLast Update: October 15, 2016
Incomplete Payment is triggered when a person submitting to your form didn't send or settle the payment after redirected to the Payment gateway, for example, Paypal Payment Page.
Being informed of an incomplete payment is very important so you'd know who declined to pay. And so, we've added the option to Send Incomplete Payment Email.
How to setup Incomplete Payment Notification Email? Please follow the steps below:
1. Edit your Paypal payment form.
2. In the form builder, click the Paypal payment field.
3. Click the Wizard (wand icon):
3. Click the Settings icon on the top-right corner:
4. Under Additional Gateway Settings tab, find and select your preferred email option from the Pending Payment Email:
Notifiers Only - Only Email Notifications are sent
5. Don't forget to save your changes.
Note: These email alerts are not instant. It should take somewhere between 30 minutes to 1 hour to be emailed, the delay is here to let customers finish their transactions and also it is a time buffer for the PayPal IPN to come through.
You may also consider checking the following articles for incomplete payments:
Got questions? Please send your comments below!