Browse Article by Topicsmultiple recipients notification emails email recipients
Related Forum Questions
- added email recipients not receiving emails when form is filled out.
- Can we send notification emails to multiple recipients?
- Conditions for email recipients
- Not receiving notifications
- How to add my email to the notification recipients?
- We have email recipients that are no longer receiving notifications
- Can't Opt out of Promotional Emails
- I have changed the email recipients, but the emails are still not going to the new email address.
- My form submissions are not being sent to the email recipients
- Is there a recipients number limit per email notification?
Send Notifications to Multiple RecipientsLast Update: May 13, 2016
If you'd like notification emails to be received on multiple email addresses, follow these steps:
1. While on the form builder, click the Emails button from the toolbar
2. Place your mouse over the notification and click on EDIT button
3. Click the Recipients tab and enter the email address(es) in the Recipient Emails box.
Note: There's a limit of 10 recipients per notification and 2 for autoresponders. You need to create a new notification if you wish to send it to more than 10 emails.
Questions? Please let us know below!