Browse Article by Topicsmultiple recipients notification emails email recipients
Related Forum Questions
- How to send out multiple email notifications?
- Additional email recipient is not working (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- How can I send a submission copy to multiple recipients?
- I changed a form, the email recipients receive the changed fields, but when I receive their response, it still has the old info. What do I do?
- I changed the email recipients but the Test Email button keeps sending to my account email
- Email recipients
- Can more than one person receive the data submitted on the forms?
- Do I need to change the account owner to make the owner the same email address as the form recipient?
- Test Email button is not sending emails to our receiptents
- Email recipients for order forms
Send Notifications to Multiple RecipientsLast Update: March 12, 2017
If you'd like notification emails to be received on multiple email addresses, follow these steps:
1. Click SETTINGS at the top > EMAILS on the left > place your mouse over the notification > then hit the PENCIL icon to edit it.
2. Click the RECIPIENTS tab > then on the RECIPIENT EMAILS section, add your preferred email addresses.
If you're still using the previous Form Builder (V3):
1. While on the form builder, click the Emails button from the toolbar
2. Place your mouse over the notification and click on EDIT button
3. Click the Recipients tab and enter the email address(es) in the Recipient Emails box.
Note: There's a limit of 10 recipients per notification and 2 for autoresponders. You need to create a new notification if you wish to send it to more than 10 emails.
Questions? Please let us know below!