Browse Article by Topicsmultiple recipients notification emails email recipients
Related Forum Questions
- Test Email button is not sending emails to our receiptents
- Email recipients for order forms
- Send email notifications to multiple recipients.
- My email recipients are not receiving the form emails when someone registers?
- Notification emails are not being received, can you help?
- Sales agents not receiving e-mails
- Widget appearance on submissions and email recipients
- added email recipients not receiving emails when form is filled out.
- Can we send notification emails to multiple recipients?
- Conditions for email recipients
Send Notifications to Multiple RecipientsLast Update: February 19, 2017
If you'd like notification emails to be received on multiple email addresses, follow these steps:
1. While on the form builder, click the Emails button from the toolbar
2. Place your mouse over the notification and click on EDIT button
3. Click the Recipients tab and enter the email address(es) in the Recipient Emails box.
Note: There's a limit of 10 recipients per notification and 2 for autoresponders. You need to create a new notification if you wish to send it to more than 10 emails.
Questions? Please let us know below!