Browse Article by Topicsmultiple recipients notification emails email recipients
Related Forum Questions
- Email notifications for completed jotforms are not working
- How can I add email recipients to the CC line?
- Email recipients of a form are not receiving an email notification
- I need help with failed delivery attemps for notification emails
- When I click Test Email, the other recipients do not receive test emails
- Email Recipients: How many email recipient addresses can I have in my notifications?
- Email Notifications: Why emails are not being sent?
- Email Notifications: I have changed the email recipient, but the email does not send to this address.
- Why are my submissions not being emailed to my email recipients
- How can I make the email recipients of the form be tied to information on the form?
Send Notifications to Multiple RecipientsLast Update: May 13, 2016
If you'd like notification emails to be received on multiple email addresses, follow these steps:
1. While on the form builder, click the Emails button from the toolbar
2. Place your mouse over the notification and click on EDIT button
3. Click the Recipients tab and enter the email address(es) in the Recipient Emails box.
Note: There's a limit of 10 recipients per notification and 2 for autoresponders. You need to create a new notification if you wish to send it to more than 10 emails.
Questions? Please let us know below!