Browse Article by Topicsmultiple recipients notification emails email recipients
Related Forum Questions
- I need help receiving emails between 21 April and 27 April
- Is there a way to prevent notification emails from being grouped into one thread?
- Mulitple contact form recipients
- We are not receiving notifications
- Why I'm not receiving submission emails?
- Email Recipients are not being received by agent
- Why the email submission is only coming to my email address?
- PDF attachments have stopped coming through
- Form is sending submission notifications to an email that is not a notification recipient
- How to change notification email address?
Send Notifications to Multiple RecipientsLast Update: March 12, 2017
If you'd like notification emails to be received on multiple email addresses, follow these steps:
1. Click SETTINGS at the top > EMAILS on the left > place your mouse over the notification > then hit the PENCIL icon to edit it.
2. Click the RECIPIENTS tab > then on the RECIPIENT EMAILS section, add your preferred email addresses.
If you're still using the previous Form Builder (V3):
1. While on the form builder, click the Emails button from the toolbar
2. Place your mouse over the notification and click on EDIT button
3. Click the Recipients tab and enter the email address(es) in the Recipient Emails box.
Note: There's a limit of 10 recipients per notification and 2 for autoresponders. You need to create a new notification if you wish to send it to more than 10 emails.
Questions? Please let us know below!