Pipedrive is a sales management tool designed to help small sales teams manage intricate or lengthy sales processes.
Jotform’s integration with Pipedrive sends information from Jotform to your Pipedrive workspace as soon as someone fills out and submits a form. When you add the Pipedrive integration to one of your forms, preselected data is exported to fill in key details for deal, person, or activity in your Pipedrive workspace. This exchange of information eliminates the need for manual data entry or a third-party software tool to connect Jotform and Pipedrive.
With the integration, you can use submitted form data from Jotform to
- Create a deal
- Create a person
- Create an activity
- Add a note to deal, person, or activity
- Upload files to your workspace
Setting Up Pipedrive
Pipedrive integration is easy to set up:
- Go to the Settings tab.
- Choose Integrations on the left.
- Search and select Pipedrive.
- Click on Authenticate and complete the authentication process.
- Next, select a Pipedrive action.
- Depending on the action you choose, set up other details:
- In order to add a person, select an owner and set the person’s visibility.
- To add a deal, select a pipeline, a stage, a status, and an owner for the deal, and then set the visibility of the deal.
- In order to add an activity, select an activity type.
- Map the fields on your Pipedrive workspace to the fields on your form.
You can test the integration by clicking the Test integration button.
- Click Save to complete the integration.