Pipedrive is a sales management tool designed to help small sales teams manage intricate or lengthy sales process.
Jotform’s integration with Pipedrive sends information from Jotform to your Pipedrive workspace as soon as someone fills out and submits a form. When you add the Pipedrive integration to one of your forms, preselected data is exported to fill in key details for deal, person, or activity in your Pipedrive workspace. This exchange of information eliminates the need for manual data entry or a third-party software tool to connect Jotform and Pipedrive. With the integration, you can use submitted form data from Jotform to
1. Create a deal
2. Create a person
3. Create an activity
4. Add a note to deal, person, or activity
5. Upload files to your workspace
Pipedrive integration is easy to set up:
1. Go to the Settings panel in the top navigation, and then select Integrations on the left side of the page. You’ll find the Pipedrive integration with a simple search.
2. Click on the Authenticate button, and then enter your credentials in the popup window.
3. Once your Pipedrive account has been authenticated, use the dropdown menu to select an action.
3. Depending on the action you choose, set up other details
a. In order to add a person, select an owner and set the person’s visibility.
b. To add a deal, select a pipeline, a stage, a status, and an owner for the deal, and then set the visibility of the deal.
c. In order to add an activity, select an activity type.
4. Map the fields on your Pipedrive workspace to the fields on your form. Click Save to complete the integration.
P.S. You can test the integration by clicking the Test integration button.You can create multiple actions for various Pipedrive stages and deals using the same integration.