If you’re amped about our Jotform Academy announcement and seeking even more opportunities to master Jotform fundamentals, join us for our upcoming webinar series, Form Builder Basics.
In this series of short, live webinars, we’ll guide you through the process of creating efficient, effective, and engaging forms. Whether you’re brand-new to Jotform or a seasoned user, you’ll take away knowledge that will transform your approach to form building and data collection. Looking for the easiest way to get started? Want to make your forms and follow-ups do more? Never been quite sure how conditional logic works? These sessions have you covered!
Our series will be held on Thursdays starting in February. Dates and times are listed next to each session title below. Join us for all sessions, or pop in just for the sessions you most need. Register here for any or all sessions.
- Create your first form, February 22, 2024/11 a.m. PST
- The first session of the webinar series will be about getting comfortable with Jotform. We’ll discuss multiple topics, such as form fields, buttons, and themes. This session lays the foundation for a seamless form building experience. Participants will gain insights into the drag-and-drop functionality, making form creation a breeze, even for beginners.
- Widgets, integrations, and payments, February 29, 2024/11 a.m. PST
- Do more with your forms, and make your forms do more for you. We’ll look at how to add and edit fields that collect payments, engage your users, and integrate with your favorite platforms.
- Conditional logic, March 7, 2024/11 a.m. PST
- Streamline your forms by skipping, hiding, adding, or requiring fields based on responses your users have already given. This session will give you a firm foundation on which logic elements to use and when to use them.
- Thank you pages and emails, March 14, 2024/11 a.m. PDT
- Learn how to customize the thank you pages and emails your users see once they’ve submitted your form. In addition to language and visual customization, we’ll explore how to use these assets to direct your users to valuable additional information.
We hope to see you there! If you’d like to request additional topics, send me a message through my contact form, linked below.