Browse Article by Topicspaypal subscription cancel subscription paypal subscription cancel recurring payment
- PayPal Forms
- How to Set up Paypal Along with Other Payment Options
- How to Update the Multiple Payment Form
- Setting Up Your First Order Form
- How to Setup a Recurring Payment Option
- Difference Between PayPal & PayPal Pro
- How to Create an RSS Listing Report?
- How to Strip Payment Labels and Separate Payment Info on Email Alerts
- How to Pass a Form's Calculated Value to another Form's Payment Total Field?
- Paypal Incomplete Payments FAQ
Related Forum Questions
- We have been approved for non-profit pricing
- PayPal Express - JotForm Wizard
- Cancel my subscription and reimbursement
- How to create a payment without paypal
- How do I get the PayPal logo to appear instead of "go to payment page"?
- Need to cancel Bronze subscription for katgosnell account
- Why will my API credentials not verify?
- Is there an Educational Discount for jotform subscriptions with K-12 Schools?
- I need to remove my credit card info
- How do I check what credit card was used for my jotform subscription plan?
How Can I Cancel My PayPal Subscription?Last Update: August 16, 2016
If you are trying to cancel your subscription that you have created directly over PayPal and are receiving an error telling you that you should contact support, or you get a message that it will be cancelled manually and you need it cancelled now, you can follow the next steps to quickly cancel your subscription:
1. Login to your Paypal Account
2. Find the reference to the latest payment you have made to JotForm
3. Once found, click the subscription number for that transaction
4. Now click on the "Cancel Subscription" button and that is it.
You can also visit this page for more detailed information on how to cancel a Paypal subscription.
If you have any question's or issues doing so, do let us know in the comments bellow and we will be happy to assist you in resolving everything as per your preferences.