Browse Article by Topicspaypal subscription cancel subscription paypal subscription cancel recurring payment
- PayPal Forms
- How to Set up Paypal Along with Other Payment Options
- How to Update the Multiple Payment Form
- Setting Up Your First Order Form
- How to Setup a Recurring Payment Option
- Difference Between PayPal and PayPal Pro
- How to Create an RSS Listing Report?
- How to Strip Payment Labels and Separate Payment Info on Email Alerts
- How to Pass a Form's Calculated Value to another Form's Payment Total Field?
- Paypal Incomplete Payments FAQ
Related Forum Questions
- Cancel my Account
- Radio, dropdown, checkbox with alternate vallue
- Cancel service
- How do PayPal incomplete payments work?
- How to change the PayPa account?
- I would like to downgrade my account
- We would like downgrade to the Free option
- How can I cancel my account?
- Customers like to change a different product from PayPal on submitted entry
- I need a confirmation that I've canceled this account as of 4/26/17
How Can I Cancel My PayPal Subscription?Last Update: August 16, 2016
If you are trying to cancel your subscription that you have created directly over PayPal and are receiving an error telling you that you should contact support, or you get a message that it will be cancelled manually and you need it cancelled now, you can follow the next steps to quickly cancel your subscription:
1. Login to your Paypal Account
2. Find the reference to the latest payment you have made to JotForm
3. Once found, click the subscription number for that transaction
4. Now click on the "Cancel Subscription" button and that is it.
You can also visit this page for more detailed information on how to cancel a Paypal subscription.
If you have any question's or issues doing so, do let us know in the comments bellow and we will be happy to assist you in resolving everything as per your preferences.