Action Buttons in Jotform Tables allow you to set up entry-related tasks like sending emails, data, or files, and then perform those tasks with a single click.
To add an action button
- In Jotform Tables, add or insert a new column.
For more information, see Adding a New Column.
- In the Add a New Column dialog, go to Buttons at the top, then choose your desired task.
The supported tasks are as follows:
- Send Email — Send your Notification or Autoresponder email manually.
- Send Data to Other Apps — Send entry data to a third-party app.
- Send Files — Sync your attachments to external services.
- Send PDF — Attach a PDF Submission Report to an email.
- Send Form — Email your form with prepopulated fields.
- Request Update — Ask your form fillers to update their submitted entries.
- Send Data via Webhook — Send entries to an external service via a webhook.
How to Trigger the Action Buttons
Once set, you can trigger an action button by simply selecting it in Jotform Tables.
To retrigger an action button, select the down angle icon next to its log, then choose your desired action.
To trigger an action button for multiple entries
- Choose the entries using the checkboxes on the left side.
- Select the vertical ellipsis icon in the upper-right corner.
- Select Buttons from the menu.
- Choose your desired task.
You can retrigger an Action Button for multiple entries the same way.