Salesforce is probably the most popular Customer Relationship Management tool. What makes it great is that it is highly customizable. You can customize the data fields for your contacts and leads according to your business needs.
Today, we are happy to announce our new integration with Salesforce. The great thing about JotForm’s Salesforce integration is that you can take advantage of the flexibility of both SalesForce and JotForm. You can basically map fields on your JotForm form to the fields on your Salesforce database.
Salesforce allows you to track and disperse leads to your team members. JotForm allows you to create great looking and flexible lead generation forms. So, integration of your JotForm form data with Salesforce database means that you can now quickly capture more leads and speed up your sales.
How to Setup Integration
It takes only few minutes to setup an integration with Salesforce. Here is a step by step guide:
1. Click on Integrations button on the Form Builder. Then select Salesforce
2. Next, enter your account credentials.
3. Now, choose the type of data that will be transferred from the form. Use "Contact" or "Account" for people and "Lead" for companies.
4. On this step, map your form questions with the data fields on your Salesforce database.
5. That's all. Click on "Complete Integration" button once you're finished.
Give it a try today! If you have any suggestions or problems feel free to send us a comment below.