If you’re serious about getting to know your customers and employees on a deeper level, you’ve probably heard about Qualtrics, the experience-management platform that helps you capture and act on insights gleaned from these two crucial stakeholder groups. What you might not know is there are several Qualtrics alternatives that may be a better fit for your business. Keep reading to get a rundown of your top options.
Jotform is a powerful form builder that enables you to create engaging surveys for a multitude of business needs. Start building surveys with one of over 800-plus templates across multiple categories, such as product, marketing, satisfaction, and employee surveys.
- Drag-and-drop user interface for easy form-building
- Detailed customization options
- Conditional logic to streamline surveys for respondents
- Form analytics and a report builder
- Starter is free and is limited to five forms and 100 monthly submissions.
- Bronze is $39 per month and is limited to 25 forms and 1,000 monthly submissions.
- Silver is $49 per month and is limited to 100 forms and 10,000 monthly submissions.
- Gold is $129 per month, with unlimited forms and 100,000 monthly submissions.
Jotform also offers an Enterprise plan.
“I give Jotform a nine out of 10,” says Kate B., communications manager at an IT services company, in a G2 video review. Her company uses the platform to survey their clients and find out what it can do better to serve them. Plus, the team finds the interface very intuitive and the overall solution easy to use.
2. ProProfs Survey Maker
ProProfs Survey Maker is a tool that enables you to create surveys, forms, polls, tests, quizzes, and website popups. The platform offers 100-plus templates and 20-plus question types. In its top-tier plan, you can also customize branding.
- Survey creation
- Assessment creation
- In-app survey creation
- White labeling option for custom-branded forms
Pricing plans (all plans include an unlimited number of surveys):
- Free has very limited features.
- Essentials is $0.05 per response/month and is limited to one administrator and no white labeling.
- Premium is $0.10 per response/month and allows unlimited administrators and access to all features.
“ProProfs is a popular survey tool because not only does it come with over 1 million ready-to-use survey questions, but you can easily design a survey in minutes — from customer satisfaction surveys to NPS surveys,” says Alex Smith, CEO of Lucky Bobbleheads.
Qualaroo is a user research and customer feedback tool you can use to survey specific users while they’re interacting with your product, service, or brand.
- Advanced targeting
- Customizable “Nudges” feature to prompt feedback
- Conversion rate analysis
- Custom branding
- Essentials is $80/month and is limited to one domain and basic question types.
- Premium is $160/month, and it’s limited to two domains but offers advanced question types.
“One of Qualaroo’s standout aspects is its ability to collect dynamic feedback from visitors while they’re browsing,” says Smith. “Its Nudges feature puts this ability into action by prompting a visitor to answer a simple question at a point where it’s most relevant.”
Retently is a customer experience management tool developed for B2B companies. It automates customer satisfaction scoring metrics — Net Promoter Score (NPS), customer satisfaction score (CSAT), and customer effort score (CES) — for customer success, product, and marketing teams.
- Cross-channel feedback
- Customer sentiment analysis
- Follow-up automation
- Audience segmentation
- Measure is $44/month and starts with 2,500 surveys, three campaigns, and one seat.
- Automate is $134/month and starts with 5,000 surveys, five campaigns, and three seats, and includes additional features like chat support.
- Analyze Is $269/month and starts with 10,000 surveys, 10 campaigns, and 10 seats, and includes additional features.
“Retently enables you to accurately assess customer satisfaction, obtain client feedback, and reduce customer churn,” says Joshua Rich, CEO of Bullseye Locations. If you track your Net Promoter Score (NPS), Retently can aid in that task as well, he notes. “You can use the platform to help convert critics into promoters.”
InMoment is employee and customer experience software that focuses on experience improvement.
- Surveys and data collection
- Case management
- Predictive analytics
- Dashboards and reporting
Pricing is not available for InMoment on its website (you’re asked to sign up for a demo first), but it offers these plans:
- CoreCX, which has self-serve NPS, CSAT, and CES micro-surveys, text and sentiment analytics, and data exploration to mine unstructured feedback
- Enterprise, which has industry-specific text and sentiment analytic models, location-based action planning, and case management
- Custom, which has extensive reporting and other advanced analytic features tailored to your business requirements
“I believe that InMoment is one of the closest in comparison for Qualtrics alternatives,” says Rich. “It easily transforms metrics into actionable insights to support high-value business choices and customer and employee connections.”
Any of the above Qualtrics alternatives could help you better understand your customers and employees. Explore each one to see what works best for your company.