PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
Thank you for your interest in playing for the New Berlin Pumas. Please realize this is NOT a recreational program and the focus on competition increases dramatically. The philosophy of this program is to give youth in the New Berlin area an opportunity to play baseball at an advanced level while preparing them to play at the High School level.
By Signing Up Below I/We understand:
- There is a significant time commitment to you team and teammates.
- This is NOT a recreational program and there is NO minimum playing time requirement.
- Most practices and games are mandatory. Missing practices and games will affect playing time.
- Baseball comes after school functions (ie. band, orchestra, science fair, etc.), major religious functions, and major family functions (vacations, family reunions, etc.).
- After April 1st baseball comes before any other sport (ie. soccer, basketball, etc.)
- Coaches may hold some practices in the offseason (before April 1st). While these practices are not mandatory, every effort should be made to attend in order to avoid falling behind the other players (especially pitchers).
- I/We the parent(s) of a candidate for a position on a New Berlin Pumas baseball team, hereby give my/our son approval to his participation in any/all activities during the upcoming season.
- I/We assume all risks and hazards incidental to such participation including transportation to and from activities, and I/We do herby waive, absolve, indemnify and agree to hold harmless the Puma organization, participants and persons transporting my/our child – except to the extent and in the amount covered by liability insurance.
- I/We understand Medical insurance will NOT be provided by the Puma’s.
- I/We will furnish a certified birth certificate upon request.
- Registration fees are non-refundable
Payment of all fees are due at the yearly kickoff meeting.