• Stalls must be set up Thursday by 3:00pm. All stalls must cease trading at 9:00pm and be packed up by 10:00pm. Friday and Saturday set up is 1pm and ends 9:00pm. Your stall site and adjacent areas must be left in a clean and tidy state, with no rubbish left behind.
• RAK Properties will provide a tent, table & 2 chairs on the day of the event, for use by the stall holders.
• Insurance loss, damage and Public Liability will be the responsibility of the stall holders, and anyone holding event activities. RAK Properties will not be responsible for any loss or damage incurred by stall traders, contents, equipment or damage caused by stallholders, or vehicle damage or theft of personal propertyowned by stall holders and event activity holders.
• RAK Properties reserves the right to expel any stall holders if they sell any other products/services, other than that which they have stated to promote or sell. In such cases any deposit monies paid to RAK Properties will be non refundable.
• Fast food, soft drinks, water and fruit juices, must not be sold at Craft stalls, or any other stall other than food stalls.
• No vehicles are to be driven on the forecourt areas of Mina Al Arab.
Choice of stalls will be at the discretion of RAK Properties, and their decision will be final.