Due On or Before Sunday, April 2, 2017
Note: All Work-Based Learning students are encouraged to apply. This scholarship is well suited for applicants with mid-level cumulative GPA (approximately 2.5-3.5).
Criteria for Applying:
1. Applicant must be a student from one of the River East School-to-Career partnership schools: Belchertown, Ludlow, Minnechaug Regional, Monson, Palmer, Pathfinder RVTHS and Ware.
2. Applicant must be graduating in June of the current year.
3. Applicant must have participated in, or be currently participating in, a Work-Based Learning Placement (co-op/internship) coordinated through the school.
4. Applicant must demonstrate how the Work-Based Learning experience or other career education activities influenced his/her career choices.
5. Application must include a letter of recommendation and copy of the student's Work-Based Learning Plan with at least one review. See instructions under Required Documents.
6. Application must be timely and complete, including all accompanying documents and information, to be considered.
Important: The application will be saved each time you complete a page, provided you have registered your email. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for support.