To demonstrate effective listening skills is to:
• Ask clear and relevant questions to generate and guide discussions.
• Use active listening skills to seek understanding.
To demonstrate effective presentation and facilitation skills is to:
• Adapt facilitation to the learning context and needs.
• Conveys ideas with poise, confidence and enthusiasm.
• Recognize and legitimize learners’ contributions.
To promote retention and transfer of knowledge & skills is to:
• Commit to the learning strategy and design.
• Link learning activities to prior knowledge.
• Provide opportunities to synthesize, integrate, and practice newly acquired knowledge and skills.
In reference to the competencies above, rate the trainer's delivery: